Bio Henna BLACK for long hair OR073
Bio Henna BLACK for long hair
BIO HENNA is 100% natural herbal hair coloring and treatment giving you a deep black color with warm texture.
BIO HENNA does not contain any chemical ingredients. It is composed exclusively with plants well known in India for their coloring and hair care properties. Due to natural ingredients it does not have any harmful effect on hair, more so BIO HENNA makes them shiny, well nourished and stronger.
This package is for long hair.
This package contains disposable gloves and a cap.
HOW IT ACTS:
- it gives permanent color,
- it highlights the natural color of hair,
- it nourishes hair and increases volume,
- it provides soft and shiny hair,
- it makes your scalp healty,
- it improves hair growth
HOW TO USE:
1. Mix the powder with warm water (ca. 50cl) in a glass or ceramic bowl to get thick paste.
2. Wash hair with shampoo and dry with a towel.
3. Put on the gloves and protect your clothes.
4. Spread the cooled down paste through the hair (from the roots to the ends)
5. Put on the cap and leave BIO HENNA on hair for approximately 2 hours
6. Wash good with warm water only. For 48h do not use shampoo, conditioners and styling products. BIO HENNA needs 2 days to give you the wonderful final effect.
Disclaimer: If you hair is very light blonde, chemically bleached or if it is totally grey please test on band of hair for the first use.
Indigofera Tinctoria, Lawsonia Inermis, Emblica Officinalis (Amla), Acacia Concinna (Shikakai), Bacopa Monieri (Brahmi), Eclipta Alba (Bhringraj)
Bio Henna doe not contain any chemical colors, pigments, preservatives, fragrances and aromas.
Lawsonia colloquially called henna grows in India. Powdered leaves of lawsonia have been used for production of dye since the ancient Egypt. The coloring features come from lawsone - the component that appears naturally as hennotannic acid. Lawsone penetrates hair and tides with hair keratine. It makes areola that not only colors the hair but protects it. When mixing lawsonia with other plants we obtain outstanding colors to naturally dye hair. The youngest leaves we use the better dye. Additionally henna provides micro elements crucial for hair grow such as copper, zinc and iron. it has antibacterial and antifungal features.
Emblica officinalis commonly named ndian gooseberry. It is a major ingredient in most ayurvedic products, rich in vitamine C. Regular use of amla strengthens the hair follicles, stimulates hair growth, keeps dandruff away, straightens your hair, prevents split ends and nourishes your hair. It also prevents premature graying of hair and stops hair loss. Our amla comes from India.